Tuesday 1 May 2007

Mountains for Train Mural Acrylic 24" x 48"


I had a 2 x 4 foot sheet left so made one more piece for the evolving train set backdrop. Totally out of my head. The bird is not really painted in yet. I drew a bird and cut it out and stuck in on to see see how it would look. Like Kinkade's early plein air works -- you got to stick in a bird for some added interest. Don't think Kinkade is stuck in the romantic cottage box -- he painted plein air since age 12 and has completed hundreds of good plein air paintings (look for an early work of hundreds of his plein air works).

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

Thank you Mark for stopping by my blog and for your comment, I wish you a wonderful new year 2009, a lot of creativity and joy.

Alex

27 December 2008 at 03:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home